Friday, February 5, 2010

Girl's Night

Well, tonight I had a girls night with my little girl! I picked up Tanner from work and drove him straight to the airport in Denver. His good friend Jake bought him a ticket to LA so he could drive part of the way back to KC in a new car he just bought there. They are crazy boys and will be driving through the night. I don't envy them at all. Ty and I had a relaxing night and rented the movie Julie & Julia and cuddled on the couch and ate ice cream. Well, I ate ice cream and Ty was asleep for most of the movie, but it was still really fun. I love being a mom and am so excited to think that I have so many more girl nights ahead with my beautiful daughter! I would have posted pictures, but Tanner took the camera with him. Next post I promise for updated pictures of the cutest little girl on the planet!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I wish I could have been there with you two. I was just thinking about it earlier this evening...how I miss so much living near you. Ah! The pain in my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had fun. I can't wait until we meet with our girls somewhere....maybe New York, or Florida...or who knows but won't that be FUN??

    Anyway, I'm excited for you to post some new pictures...so I can see if she really is the cutest baby. hee hee. I'm absolutely sure she is the most beautiful, cute, niece that I have, hands down, no questions asked. I love her. And you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so fun! And oh how jealous Lissa and Ky will be when I'm living there, having a girls night with you! (Lissa: you will need to move when you are done with school!)

    ReplyDelete