Friday, June 4, 2010

It has been a long time!

Well, it has been way too long since I have blogged. I hope to remedy my faithless blogging skills by committing to becoming a more consistent blogger......starting today!

So much has happened in the last couple months! Ty is almost 8 months which is unbelievable to me. Ty and I got to go to Montana at the beginning of May and spend some great quality time with my dear friend Kylie for her 30th Birthday. I turned 24 a couple weeks ago. Our family went to visit Tanner's parents and sibling over Memorial Day weekend. It was wonderful to see my in-laws. I love them so much. Mice invaded my apartment and I enrolled in school! Whew!

So, there is a lot that I could write about, but i don't have much time. I will just fill you in on that last one. So, I have officially decided to go back to school and finish my degree. I am so excited and really feel like the Lord is leading me into this! The degree I will finish with is a bachelors in Human Development and Family Studies. I start a couple summer classes on MONDAY. I am a little nervous about it. Though I will be able to do much of the degree online (the rest of my general requirements through the community college here and then the rest of the degree through Colorado State University) I never want school (or anything) to hinder my priority of being a good mom and wife. However, both Tanner and I feel like this is something that will be helpful in the future (hopefully on the mission field working with orphans) and I am just so excited to be challenged again! My goal is to be done in a couple years. This may not be possible, but I am shooting for it!

Anyway, like I said, I am going to really try to be a better "blogger" so I'll keep you posted! I will also put new pics up of Ty soon. She has grown so much in the last couple months!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I just opened your FB page, then I came here to get your blog address and I was going to post it on your wall and be funny and remind you about blogging! But, when I came to get the address...what did I find?? Oh a post!! I just need more pictures of my sweet niece plus I love reading your writing. You are gifted my friend. I'm so excited about school and all that you are doing. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ky:) I am glad you did not have to remind me again! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A reply to the comment you left on my blog (PropagandaBuster):

    You are correct; I do employ propaganda to balance the propaganda from the left. The difference is I make no attempt to hide my political slant and make it rather obvious. Between my right-wing bias, and the leftist bias of the news media, the truth can be found. Or at least provide the reader with an alternative.

    My dislike is not towards all Democrats, just the leadership of the Democratic Party of the last 30 years.

    All government employ propaganda, the USA as well as the totalitarian governments. The difference is totalitarian use propaganda to hide their evil intentions, while democracies historically use propaganda to perpetuate representative democracy and capitalism for the benefit of all its citizens.

    Oh, incidentally I do not select the advertisers that appear on my blog, they are automatically assigned by Google. I think they pick up key words in my descriptions to select the advertisement.

    It is too late for me to change the name of my blog as it is related to my YouTube channel of the same name. Once a name is established on a YouTube channel, one is stuck with that name on the channel.

    Thank you for your comment and wish you success in your studies.

    ReplyDelete