Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Entering the "Blog World"





Well, I have officially joined the world of blogging. After many years of resisting modern social networking tools, I have finally succumbed to sway of "the blog". However, I have come to realize that there are a great many benefits to this world and after spending hours enjoying reading and looking at blogs from other friends, I now realize that this really is a good way to stay connected to my wonderful friends and family who are now so far away.

Tanner and I recently moved to Colorado to help start a house of prayer and work with the ministry Every Home for Christ. A little over a month after we moved we had our beautiful little girl Tyler Elizabeth Joy. We have only lived here for three months, but these last three months have been such an adventure. We have already grown so much as a family and are learning what it means to actually live by faith. I want to document these adventures, and with our sweet little girl growing up so fast already, I know her grandma and grandpa and wonderful aunts and uncles who are far away will be grateful for updated pics and stories of her.

So, these are a few photos of Ty to get this blog started off right!

3 comments:

  1. woooooooo hoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is to be read in a kinda cowgirl accent!! I'll give a shout out to you in my blog and get people heading that way. I'm soooooooooooo excited!!! I love it, love it, love it....I'm going to see more pictures of my niece. You just make my day! Can you tell I'm excited?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Ky:) you know its because of you i started this:)

    ReplyDelete