Sunday, December 13, 2009

Toys

Ty has begun to play with toys which is so fun to watch. Her favorite toy is this teddy bear that her Aunt Lissa gave her when she came to visit right after her birth. This little bear will successfully entertain her for a long time. I love it! Last night Tanner and I just watched and laughed as she lay on her back and smiled, laughed and cooed at this bear. She also really enjoys sucking on it. I absolutely love watching all of the little changes in Ty. She is growing up so fast and I want to take in and enjoy every second of it!

2 comments:

  1. Look at all that hair!! I CAN NOT WAIT to HOLD her in my arms!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...hearing that Ty is engaging with toys just makes me want to go out and buy her lots of them! But I must have grandma self-control. Have a safe and enjoyable drive up here to Missoula. We are counting the moments until you arrive!!

    ReplyDelete